Operations & Information Management
McDonough School of Business
37th & O Streets
Washington, D. C. 20057
Sustainable Operations, New Product Development, Supply Chain Management and Effect of Consumer Behavior on Operations.
1. Agrawal, V. and M. Ferguson, 2007, Bid-Response Models for Customized Pricing, Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management 6(3), 212-228.
2. Agrawal, V., M. Ferguson, L. B. Toktay, and V. Thomas, 2012, Is Leasing Greener than Selling?, Management Science, 58(3), 523-533.
3. Agrawal, V. and S. Ulku, 2013, The Role of Modular Upgradability as a Green Design Strategy, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 15(4), 640-648.
4. Agrawal, V., A. Atasu, and K. van Ittersum, 2015, Remanufacturing, Third-Party Competition and Consumers Perceived Value of New Products, Management Science, 61(1), 60-72.
5. Agrawal, V., S. Kavadias, and L. B. Toktay, 2016, The Limits of Planned Obsolescence for Conspicuous Durable Goods, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 18(2), 216-226.
6. Agrawal, V., M. Ferguson and G. Souza, 2016, Trade-in Rebates for Price Discrimination and Product Recovery, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 63(3), 326-339.
7. Agrawal, V., A. Atasu, and S. Ulku, 2016, Modular Upgradability in Consumer Electronics: Economic and Environmental Implications, Journal of Industrial Ecology, 20(5), 1018-1024.
8. Agrawal, V., I. Bellos, 2017, The Potential of Servicizing as a Green Business Model, Management Science, 63(5), 1545-1562.
9. Agrawal, V., A. Atasu, and L. N. Wassenhove, 2017, New Opportunities for Operations Management Research in Sustainability, forthcoming in Manufacturing and Service Operations Management.
10. Alev, I., V. Agrawal, and A. Atasu, 2018, Extended Producer Responsibility for Durable Products, forthcoming in Manufacturing and Service Operations Management.
11. Agrawal, V. and D. Lee, The Effect of Sourcing Policies on a Suppliers Sustainable Practices, forthcoming in Production and Operations Management.
Papers under Review and Working Papers
12. Agrawal, V. and N. Oraiopoulos, The Role of Decision Rights in Co-Development Initiatives, invited for second-round review at Manufacturing and Service Operations Management.
13. Gao, F., S. Cui and V. Agrawal, ``The Effect of Multi-Channel and Omni-Channel Retailing on Physical Stores, under review.
14. Agrawal, V., A. Atasu and S. Ulku, , under review.
1. Agrawal, V., and D. Lee, 2016, Responsible Sourcing, Environmentally Responsible Supply Chains: Opportunities and Challenges, Atasu, A. (Ed.) Springer Publishing, 71-87.
2. Agrawal, V., and I. Bellos, 2016, Servicizing in Supply Chains and Environmental Implications, Environmentally Responsible Supply Chains: Opportunities and Challenges, Atasu, A. (Ed.) Springer Publishing, 109-127.
3. Agrawal, V. and L. B. Toktay, 2010, Interdisciplinarity in Closed-Loop Supply Chain Management Research, Closed Loop Supply Chains: New Developments to Improve the Sustainability of Business Practices, Ferguson, M. and G. Souza (Eds.), Taylor and Francis Publishing, 197-214.